Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Smelly Piggies

So... Feet... Yeah, not a fan of them. But here's some progress shots of a drawing, hooray! Seems like there's some sort of 007/ Gold Bond foot stuff references waiting to be made. I'll let you do that on your own since I'm not a big enough James Bond fan to know any quotes.


I didn't take a photo of the very first step involving circles, ovals, and wedge/cones (thanks for that, Matt, it helps a ton!) Everything at this point is done in vine charcoal.


Defining stuff because I need a general map to block the values into.



Yes, the right foot is flatter than the photo above. My feet aren't that arched.


No, this isn't exactly the same photo as above, I went through with an Alphacolor stick to add to the shadows.


"I pray, the Lord, my sole to keep."

2 comments:

  1. It's cool to see your drawing process (even though I see a bit of it already in class), especially with this drawing. Your charcoal work is so precise and clean, though you yourself aren't afterwards ;)

    "my sole to keep", hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I try to maintain balance in the universe. haha

    ReplyDelete